quinta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2010

Dead Horse!!!

G A F#m G
Sick of this life, not that you'd care
A D
I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share
G A F#m G
Nobody understands quite why we're here
A D
We're searchin' for answers that never appear
G A F#m G
But maybe if I looked real hard I'd, I'd see ya tryin' to
A D
To understand this life, that we're all goin' through

G A F#m G A D G A D

(Then when she said she was gonna like wreck
my car i didn't know what to do) woh!

: G D
: Sometimes I feel like I'm beating a dead horse
: G D
: And I don't know why you'd be bringing me down
: G D
: I'd like to think that our love's worth a tad more CHORUS
: G D
: It may sound funny but you'd think by now
: Em F#m G D
: I'd be smiling, I guess some things never change
: G D G
: Woh, never change

A F#m G
I met an old cowboy, I saw the look in his eyes
A D
Something tells me he's been here before cause, experience makes you wise
G A F#m G
I was only a small child when the thought first came to me
A
That I'm the son of a gun and the gun of a son that
D
Brought back the devil in me

CHORUS

Bm E Bm E
I aint quite what you'd call an old soul still wet behind the ears
Bm E G
I been around this track a couple of times but now
A
The dust is starting to clear_______ oh_______ yeah!

G D G D G
CHORUS
G A F#m G
Sick of this life, not that you'd care
A D
I'm not the only one with whom these feelings I share

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário